Wednesday 9 December 2015

~ Syria: Part II ~

[ Syria II ]

But now my friend, listen to the news I (hear)
Cannot forget a decision they (made)
Spent money all around, wasted for you
(So-called act of humanity, they said)

It's just a fantasy (really?), aiming missiles like a cease
Pull me out of this, I can't breathe (properly)
It's burning through my chest
(The news of nation's inhumanity)

A fantasy (really?), stopping acts of this kind, please
Push youself out of comfort, making myself cried
You just need a life (seriously)
(You and I, humans alike)

From Syria, you know I held on too much
I left you at the playground, I put you in my heart
Oh and now my friend, all that fact is behind us
You never have to afraid, you never have to worry

You never have to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih. Thank you. :)