Friday 11 March 2016

AYPN Online Competition - BI

I'm joining an online competition.
Do help me a favor and like this photo (in the original post in AYPN). smile emoticon
Thank you.
Why like this photo.?
1. This quote is written based on current issues and my personal experience. I feel the core of ASEAN strength is these: Culture, Ethics and Hospitality (I'll write more details on this, but let me know if you want to read it smile emoticon
2. Oppurtunity to meet Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder of Apple.
3. Q&A with influential person in business area. (London Stock Exchange, Ogilivy, etc...)
4. I'll pass on what happened on that day (if selected), personally, to those who vote 'like' for me. A token of appreciation for your support. smile emoticon (Why not? Free ma)
========================================
Quote Translation in Malay:
Genggamlah (erat) visi dan matlamatmu.
Di mana sahaja anda pergi, pertahankanlah budaya, nilai moral dan hospitalitimu.
Kerana itulah tunjang kita, kekuatan dan kebanggaan, sebagai ASEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih. Thank you. :)